Signature Demi-Wispies™ Cluster Lashes: Give your natural lashes that famous Demi-Wispies™ zest with the Ardell X-Tended Wear Demi Wispies™ Complete Kit. Everything you’ve come to love is right here and then some more. Soft, natural-looking lash fibers arranged in an intricate
Trouble-Free Pack: Glam on the go! Everything you need for the most gorgeous lash looks you’ve ever had is now in one unique handy package. The Ardell X-Tended Wear Kit comes with 2 pairs of signature Demi Wispies™, 1 bottle each of Ardell false lash adhesive and remover, an easy-to-use applicator tool and a spoolie brush.
6-Day Falsies Affair: Charming, delightful and attractive lashes that just go on and on! The X-Tended Wear Demi Wispies™, Complete Kit gives you up to 6 days of non-stop lovely, alluring lashes. Complete your eye makeup look so you can look and feel your very best at work, on your next holiday, or on a romantic night out with someone special!
Quick and Easy: Spend less time working on your falsies and more time being simply irresistible! Getting beautiful lashes shouldn’t be rocket science. The Ardell X-Tended Wear Demi Wispies™ makes it so easy, simple and quick! All you need to do is follow the included instructions. Gear up and come out SLAYING! Give this Ardell faux lash kit a try now and see what you've been missing!
Easy 5 Step Application:
1. Use the micro mascara wand to apply adhesive to a small section of the underside of your lash that is the same width as the cluster. Begin adhesive application near the natural lash root and extend to mid-lash. DO NOT apply adhesive on waterline or lash tips.
2. Gently detach a cluster from the tray. Use the lash applicator to hold the cluster by its lash tips and apply it near the root of the underside of the natural lash.
3. Once the cluster is attached to the natural lash, use the lash applicator to gently clamp the cluster onto natural lashes.
4. Repeat steps 1-3, working your way from the outer to inner corner of the eye and using clusters in descending order. Trim excess lash from lash cluster if necessary.
5. When all clusters have been applied, clamp each one again to promote long-lasting wear.
1. Lightly saturate a cotton swab with the lash adhesive remover and gently swipe it underneath lash clusters.
2. Using your fingertips, gently massage remover onto clusters while avoiding contact with your eyes. Carefully slide— do not pull — clusters from natural eyelashes.
3. Once clusters are removed, gently rinse eyes with water to remove residue.