- By requesting to join the May’s Affiliate Program (“the Program”) you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
General Program Participation
- Your participation in the Program and use of your Referral Code and Referral Link (as defined below) constitute your full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions, as well as May’s Development Ltd (“May’s”) decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program.
- You cannot simultaneously be a member of the Program and other affiliate programs offered by May’s.
- May’s reserves the right to immediately terminate your membership, void your Commission and/or suspend your Referral Code and Referral Link if you caused brand damage, fraudulent promotions, or other conduct, including but not limited to the examples listed in these Terms and Conditions, are detected or suspected.
Referral Code and Referral Link
- May’s will assign a customized Referral Code (“Referral Code”) and Referral Link (“Referral Code”) when applying for the Program.
- Referral Code and Referral Link can be redeemed by New or Returning Customers.
- When using a Referral Code or Referral Link, customers will receive a discount percentage of 15% off (exclude discounted products, add-on products and Professional Special Effect Makeup Products).
- Sales are attributed via the "last click", meaning your Referral Code or Referral Link must be the last one used by a customer before they place an order at Mays.com.hk. Your Referral Code must be in the Referral Link URL that you share to properly attribute the sale to you, or your Referral Code must be the last one entered before checkout. A 30-day cookie will be dropped into a customer's browser once a Referral Link is clicked. Any sales made will be attributed to you if no other cookies are recorded before an order is placed. For the avoidance of doubt, May’s reserves the right to make the final decision with respect to the attribution of the sale in question to you.
- Commission will be granted once the referred order is fulfilled. Transactions that result in refunds will not be paid out.
- May’s reserves the right to terminate members eligibility from the Program if members do not generate any referred revenue after a three month period.
- Members must provide proper payment account information.
- The commission will be calculated every month and commission will be issued to the member's payment account within 15 working days after the commission is calculated.
- May’s shall not be liable for any loss caused by non-acceptance, rejection or delay of payments, or incorrect payment information. Should there be any disputes concerning commission payments, May’s reserves the right to make the final decision.
- The Program consists of two commission categories: Agency Brands and Partner Brands. Commission may vary by brand, commission categories and product types, and some may generate more commissions than others. The type, timing and availability of any commissions will be determined by May's at its sole discretion.
- For successful referrals of who uses a Referral Code or Referral Link to purchase products in the Agency Brands category, you will receive 10% to 15% of the sale in Commission.
- For successful referrals of who uses a Referral Code or Referral Link to purchase products in the Partner Brands category, you will receive 5% of the sale in Commission.
- Add-on products, Professional Special Effect Makeup Products are not eligible for commission in the Program, you will not receive any commission even you successfully refer customers to purchase these products using a referral code or referral link.
- Please refer to May’s website or contact May’s for the latest promotional information, product, and brand listing.